Monday, December 05, 2005

Troop 88 Princeton - Recruiting Volunteers Needed

I apologize for in advance for the late notice here, but I need two scout volunteers to make a brief presentation to the cub scouts of Pack 185 in Montgomery at their next pack meeting scheduled for this Friday, December 9 at 7:00pm.

They have set aside three minutes for our scouts to make a brief presentation to their scouts about the merits of Troop 88 in Princeton. Pack 185 meets at Montgomery Middle School at 7:00pm. I will pick up our volunteers at about 6:30pm and drive them to and from the meeting.

I know I can count on at least two scouts for this very important recruiting effort. There will be more in the coming months, so everyone will be expected to participate in at least one recruiting presentation. All you need to do is wear your uniform, I can help you prepare your "pitch" on the way to the meeting.

Please respond to this email by Wednesday evening letting me know if you can or can not make this important event.

Regards,

Pat Mickey
Troop Committee Chairman
BSA Troop 88 Princeton
(609) 275-3876 home
(212) 850-5815 work
(856) 577-8669

No comments: